The 21st Annual Nashville Buddy Walk® is just around the corner, October 27th, 2018. Make plans now to join us for all the extraordinary celebrations of Nashville’s 21st Buddy Walk anniversary.
DSAMT will be kicking off the Nashville Buddy Walk at The Hermitage on July 15th (5pm-7pmwith games, prizes and giveaways and an after-hours tour of Andrew Jackson's Hermitage! (The Hermitage will be closed for everyone but us!).
Period costumes will be seen throughout the tour if you purchase or win tickets, and there are rumors a duel may happen while we are there!
Get some EXTRAordinary freebies, enter into a drawing for prizes, which will include a Team Headquarters at the Buddy Walk®, individual team member with Down syndrome included in a Buddy Walk® promotional video (including a very special someone), VIP Parking for the Buddy Walk® and other great prizes. Staff will be on hand to answer any Buddy Walk or DSAMT questions.
1) DSAMT will give the first 21 registered teams up to four (4) free tour tickets (for use during Kick-off event only)
2) Everyone who attends will get one ticket for prizes
3) Bring or sign up a sponsor and get two extra tickets for prizes
4) You weren’t one of the first 21 teams registered for Nashville Buddy Walk? Need tickets for the party tour? Purchase Hermitage tour tickets at the discounted rate, get an extra ticket for prizes for each tour ticket you buy.
5) Bring a teacher! That teacher gets up to 2 free tickets to our Hermitage tour ...AND your team gets two extra tickets for prizes
6) If a teacher or school signs up for school challenge at the kick-off event, that challenge team gets $100 credit for the school team and two extra tickets for prizes
YOU MUST ATTEND THE KICK OFF EVENT TO WIN!!!