If you’ve been paying attention to WHO KNEW then you have come to expect incredible speakers delivering inspiring stories and wisdom about the entertainment industry. Well on September 6, we are thrilled to up the ante by presenting the most diverse and accomplished lineup of speakers yet. Check out this lineup of star-studded executives:
• Shannon Sanders — GRAMMY winning producer and Program Director 102.1 The VILLE
• Phil Thornton — SVP / General Manager at RCA Inspiration / Sony Music
• Jackie Patillo — President & Executive Director of the Gospel Music Association
• Claude Kelly + Chuck Harmony — Co-founders & CEO’s of the Weirdo Workshop
• Anasa Troutman — Founder/CEO, Eloveate
• Gina Miller — Vice President and General Manager
Entertainment One Nashville
• H. Beecher Hicks, III — President & CEO at National Museum of African American Music
Get your early bird tickets on sale now for $15. On August 10, they are $20 until sold out, which will definitely happen for this incredible event.
TICKETS — bit.ly/2wpshod
Like all WHO KNEW events, we will be giving away great prizes from our sponsors and providing free tastings of Four Roses Bourbon.
We will also announce a very special musical guest for the evening.
Please direct any questions to [email protected]